John, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed and practicing attorney helping businesses achieve their legal and practical goals.
71296933

does a company have to provide Sexual HARASSMENT training TO

does a company have to provide Sexual HARASSMENT training TO newly hired employees. Is it mandatory??
Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m happy to assist you with your question today.

No, there is no legal requirement that employers provide sexual harassment training to employees. Only in the instance where the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requires the employer to provide such training as a condition of a settlement will there be such requirement. But it is not otherwise mandatory.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wish you all the best with this matter.