CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  I am a businesses law attorney, with experience advising and representing owners and investors.

In a volunteer fire department, does the fire department have

In a volunteer fire department, does the fire department have the right to arbitrarily denie an accused member the right to legal council at a trial board?

William B. Esq. :

Thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

The Maryland Administrative Code should apply to this proceeding. This code section states simply: "Any party may appear in person or may be represented by counsel."

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know and I will follow up quickly.

Thank you for using our service, please do not forget to rate my answer when you are satisfied. I am going to transfer our conversation to the "Q&A" format to ensure you can review the entire response (some customers have browser interface issues and I want to avoid any delay) and that I can follow up to any questions you may have quickly. I do wish you the best of luck in this matter.