TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney

Hi lawyers. I want to start an online business called "Hyperion

Hi lawyers. I want to start an online business called "Hyperion Marketing Solutions". But I found another entity at called "Hyperion Marketing Returns - Rockefeller Consulting".

Would there be legal issues if I were to proceed with my desired business name?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you with your legal question.

Whether you will have any issues in using your proposed name depends on whether the Hyperion Marketing Returns is trademarked. I have checked with the US Trademark office and have found not registered trademark for hyperion marketing. Further, it does not appear that this company is operating in Nebraska. Accordingly, this company will not be able to assert any rights against you for the exclusive use of the name Hyperion marketing. Further, because there is no trademark registration that I have found, you are free to start the online business using that name.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am credited by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Kind regards,