Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

I, would like to know, how the unencumbered stream of, funds

I, would like to know, how the unencumbered stream of, funds are, allocated, to scholarships at institutions of higher learning by wealthy couples and groups as well.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please be a bit more specific about your question and give us some background details so we can better answer you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How is it done?

Thank you for your response, but your information provided is quite vague and as you did not explain in much detail I will answer what I believe you are asking.

A person or group can make a gift to a school and make it specific for a scholarship or a grant fund at that school. The donor dictates the terms of the gift and if they do not do so then the school can apportion it as they see fit and use it for what they like. When a donor gives money to a scholarship fund specifically, then each school has terms and guidelines that they set up for giving scholarships and grants.

The donors can also give endowments or gifts for scholarships or grants to be given out under terms and conditions of the donor and in those cases the donors specify the terms attached to their donation and how those funds will be given out and the requirements.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.