Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I am trying to find a lawyer in the West Palm Beach Florida

Customer Question

I am trying to find a lawyer in the West Palm Beach Florida area that can handle a lawsuit involving an estate. The executrix of the executor of the estate is my wife and one of her brothers, respectively (the defendants). They being sued by one of her other brothers (the plaintiff) for not closing the estate and he claims this is caused him irreparable harm. My wife, and her brother who is the executor of the estate, are both residents of New Jersey, and her brother, who is the plaintiff, lives in Florida but is a resident of New Jersey; however, the will was probated in Florida. My wife and her brother were served the lawsuit papers in New Jersey about one week ago. The defendants want to countersue. The plaintiff because he is the reason the estate is not closed. the botXXXXX XXXXXne is, I need to find a good attorney in Florida who I can afford and he was extremely aggressive. The plaintiff in the case is involved in criminal activity, so are we going to need an aggressive attorney who is not easily intimidated. This is not a normal probate lawsuit – it is much more complicated than just the estate. Is there a service available will find me an attorney? I am willing to pay for this advice. it is critical I get the right person.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I am afraid this site rules forbid us from making any personal referrals and the only referrals we can make are to the same sites used by other attorneys, the state bar, or, or

I apologize for any confusion in what we are and are not allowed to do.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I completely understand. Thank you for your help. Best, Tom

Thank you for your understanding.