Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Law Pro,so i am filling out the CIS form for the case - do

Customer Question

Law Pro,
so i am filling out the CIS form for the case - do i demnad a trial by jury? or the judge? This is the case for the breach of duty contract, CFA, and Fraudulent mirep of realtors, that you helped me before? IN NJ Bergen County what do you think would be most appropriate? What are the pros and cons?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent Law Pro a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no its fine. thanks.