Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.

I desire to aply for a tobacco license but the Texas state

Customer Question

I desire to aply for a tobacco license but the Texas state form states that residents address cannot be used, can I make my residence a business? I have an LLC formed.
Submitted: 3 years ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

You may use your resident address as your business address Or you may also go to the Post Office and get a PO Box for a small fee and use that as your business address

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated.