LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

I am interested in using a voice broadcast system to sell a

I am interested in using a voice broadcast system to sell a product to real estate agents over the phone by leaving a prerecorded message. I am in the US. I heard I can use voicebroadcasting and robo dialing for B2B solicitations without any prior relationship but not 100%. So is it legal to voice broadcast real estate agents?

Hello David,

My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney and am very happy to try and answer your question today.

I am pleased to share some good news with you. Yes, even in light of today's ever increasingly restrictive environment, you can indeed still legally make such "B2B" pre-recorded marketing calls using predictive dialing ("auto-dialer") technology. However, I will add one caveat from the Federal Communications Commission. If you place such a call to a cell phone -- even e B2B cell phone -- you must first obtain prior written consent from the owner of the phone. In other words, stick with land line numbers, and you'll be just fine.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me. I will be sure to check back for any further word from you when I am again working online in this forum.

I truly hope all works out for you and that the information I have provided proves useful. Thanks so much for using this service and best wishes for a success business venture!

Take care,

Ben, J.D.