Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

need help obtaining maine food licenses an

Customer Question

need help obtaining maine food licenses and other permits in the state of maine looking for a company that can help with this process names and numbers a coffee drive thru and miniature golf course
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

close my case