William B. Esq.
William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing and advising HOAs, businesses, and individuals.
71563194

I am filling out a form to get a MBE certification. One of

I am filling out a form to get a MBE certification. One of the quesiton pertains to shareholder. :Please identify the cash and capital contributions to this firm by those identified as owners above" I am a Owner of the company no other entitys are apart of the company. I looked at my k1s forms and business tax forms and i see that i am listed as 100.00% shareholder. What would be the cash contribution is it what my company made for the year.? I am confused
Category: Business Law
Expert:  William B. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

William B. Esq. :

Thank you for using our service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

Congratulations on starting this process for certification. What this question is asking is who is contributing money to your business as start up money or capital investment so that you can perform your company's job functions (purchase equipment, etc.). This is not asking for your sales or income revenue.

If there were some investor that was contributing money to your company and expecting to be repaid either in cash or with an ownership interest, they would need to be disclosed here.

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know and I will follow up quickly.

Thank you for using our service, please do not forget to rate my answer when you are satisfied. I am going to transfer our conversation to the "Q&A" format to ensure you can review the entire response and that I can follow up to any questions you may have quickly. I do wish you the best of luck in this matter.

William B. Esq., Attorney
Experience: I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing and advising HOAs, businesses, and individuals.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.