Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate

I wish to close a domestic Non Profit Corporation registered

I wish to close a domestic Non Profit Corporation registered in Texas. It is in good standing, so how do I proceed to close this?
Hello and thanks for submitting this question to Just Answer. Generally, corporations may be closed out by filing a Certificate of Termination with the Texas Secretary of State. The interactive form is on line, but I'm experiencing some computer glitches right now and I don't want to lose this question. I will submit this as is and come back and add the form a little later when the comp. settles down.

I hope that this information is helpful. If not, and you need further information, please do not rate this Answer and just send me a Reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.

I had to restart my computer and clear all the junk out. Here is the form that I mentioned above.