Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .

Id like to know any webpage that wont scam me creating a LLC

I'd like to know any webpage that wont scam me creating a LLC online, from a foreign country (Spain), as foreign non-resident, i've a spanish corporation. Preferably to constitute the LLC in Miami (of not available, Delaware).
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Here are two reputable sites that would be helpful.

Also remember that you will need to have a registered agent and office in the state you have your LLC. I use CT Corporation Systems for foreign registered agent and office:

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Jorge, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I looked up the webpages you gave me, they are really good, just what i needed, im very happy.

I'll rate you 10! :D

Thank you Jorge. You are very kind.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Thank you again.