Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate

Can a regular LLC be used to house smaller investors for a

Can a regular LLC be used to house smaller investors for a close corporation which is limited to 35 investors? The llc would be just one investor?

Yes. An LLC owned by several investor/members can be a shareholder in a corporation . I hope you are using local corporation lawyers to set this up so that you don't run afoul of securities laws there.

I hope that this information is helpful. If not, and you need further information, please do not rate this Answer and just send me a Reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be compensated for assisting you. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.