Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

Second question - does it matter if we need a child care license

Second question - does it matter if we need a child care license or not, if we are doing business at a commercial shopping complex, and the tutoring will be a paid business?

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. The license is based on your activities. If you need a license and do not have one you could be subject to fines. Child care centers are in commercial building and get paid so in that sense it is not different from your situation. You basically give individual instruction and do not do babysitting which is basically what child care is about. If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Hi Sandy

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,if you have any more questions.
Bizlaw