Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

Hello - do you know where I can locate online a copy of my

Hello - do you know where I can locate online a copy of my corporate documents?

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. What state are you in? What types of documents are you trying to locate?

Customer: Corporate documents - dekaware
bizlaw :

I am going to have to do some searching to see if corp. docs can be obtained online. I will be back in about 10-15 minutes. It that does not work for you let me know.

Customer: No problem
bizlaw :

Unfortunately, I do not believe you can retrieve the corporate records of a DE corporation online for viewing. You can check the status of the entity, and see some documents. But obtaining things like a copy of the certificate of incorporation, you have to request for the document through a request form. If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Hi I was just following up to see how you made out. If you have any additional questions or I can help on a different topic let me know.