Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

If you have a IT consulting business and you need to get an

If you have a IT consulting business and you need to get an insurance for basic liability coverage. How much would this approximately cost? I'm talking about a basic insurance, can anyone give me a range of the costs per year?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

This is unfortunately not a question that a lawyer can answer for you. Insurance costs vary dramatically, based on a huge number of factors, including your location, type of business, size of business, state law, what types of loss you're protecting against, the insurance company, etc. The only way to get a reasonable estimate is to call insurance companies in your area that provide liability insurance to businesses. Call several to get an idea of what services are available, and then ask them to write you quotes for similar policies to help you compare.