How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney Arcadier Your Own Question
Attorney Arcadier
Attorney Arcadier, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1106
Experience:  Contract questions and Incorporation questions answered.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney Arcadier is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, My name is Michael. I have developed a puzzle.

Customer Question

My name is Michael. I have developed a puzzle. I am interested in putting this puzzle out to the public. I want to start a group of members to raise funds to make charitable donations to needy organizations. I have a plan on how I want to go about it but I need to know the legal aspects about it before I start. I do not want to do it if it would be illegal to do. I am looking for a lawyer that know about business law that would like to be in
partnership with me to handle all the legal aspects for the group. He would receive a small amount from each member for his fee. I do have a paper that I can send explaining the program. can you help me find an attorney?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney Arcadier replied 3 years ago.

Attorney Arcadier : You can try contacting I know that they do partnerships of that type.