Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

We are a franchisee for a company located in Denver. The franchiser

Customer Question

We are a franchisee for a company located in Denver. The franchiser contracted someone to do their paperwork because she wanted to update her franchise agreements. When the process began we asked if we would be charged any of his fees. We were told it would probably be $300-$400 which would be split between the other franchisees and the franchiser.

Throughout the process we requested certain addendums necessary for the changes being made to the agreement. We were never told there would be additional charges for the requesting of these documents, yet we just received an invoice for $4100.00. What are our rights?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.