Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Im thinking about re-packaging different supplements that

I'm thinking about re-packaging different supplements that come in different bottles into daily 'packs' and selling those. Would anyone here have any experience with this, either from a health or legal issue?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Legally, as long as these are natural supplements, no licenses or approval is required by the FDA to package and resell them. As long as you are not violating any contractual agreements with the manufacturer regarding repackaging you may do so. As far as health issues, the repackaging would have to occur in a sanitary place approved by the department of health, as these are for human consumption and they would need to inspect for contamination issues.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Do you have any information on specifics related to the 'sanitary' place and what regulations would have to be followed?

Thank you for your response.

Anyplace where products for human consumption take place is controlled by your health department and each health department has their own rules. In general, it needs to be a clean area free from dust and pets and those repackaging need to be at least wearing gloves and clothing protection to prevent from contaminating the supplements.