Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

Arbitration contract clause Re FLORIDA laws. In order to enforce

Arbitration contract clause Re FLORIDA laws. In order to enforce an Arbitration clause in a business contract signed in Florida, aren't there specific Florida laws or rules pertaining to distinguishing the Arbitration clause in a contract... i.e. does it need to be underlined or somehow highlighted in the contract, or are there other Florida rules/law specific to an Arbitration clause, in order for such a clause to be enforceable upon the parties?

bizlaw :

Hello, I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. There is no requirement that the arbitration provision in some way be highlighted from any other provision of the agreement in which it is contained. If I have answered all your questions, please rate my answer excellent as that is how I am compensated. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.