Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

FOR ZDNLAW only -

Customer Question

FOR ZDNLAW only - After processing further Statute 90.404(2)(a) this is how it would apply here:

We have an individual who is acting and contracting with other people (me), organizations (Insurance Co, Adjuster, his Lawyer) and even Public Administrations (Police) by communicating a false physical address.

The main consequence is that he is creating a situation were his legal obligations, his contractual and his penal obligations are not easily enforceable, if enforceable at all.

His intention, by complaining the facts wrongfully to the Police, was to impress me and my wife in the expectation that we would settle with money.

In case I would have complained him for wrongful complaint and extortion, he would have been unreachable.

Same scenario applies with his false complaints to the bank and the insurance company, base on false statements and false address.

Same applies here in the lawsuit: he has not communicated his address in case he gets anything from me, and I get it back by counter-claiming, appealing the case or complaining for possible frauds.

Conclusion : this is showing his bad faith and criminal intent to recover undue moneys in this lawsuit.

Does this make sense ?

==========

check this document:

https://sites.google.com/site/docviews/doc2

Does it not fall under FS 136. 836.05 Threats; extortion.— Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication,

maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously
threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose
another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity
to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to
compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his
or her will, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083,
or s. 775.084.

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I have sent ZDNLaw a message for you saying that your question is waiting for him. He will see it when he checks his email.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you !

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome. I do not know his schedule. So if you decide you want to open this to others rather than continue to wait, please let me know.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy