Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I need a seize and desist letter to send to a former Sales

Customer Question

I need a seize and desist letter to send to a former Sales Agent that is contacting our company clients defaming our company name, President of our company and our employees. This Sales Agent signed a prior agreement that stated he could not contact our clients if he was terminated. Please advise.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

By law we cannot actually write the letter for you because that would be considered representation and that is forbidden. Furthermore, we have no way to know the specific facts necessary to write the letter. If you would like to post your proposed letter here, we can review it to make sure it is appropriate to send.