TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Internationational Commercial Attorney

For ZDNLAW only Thank you for the help here again ! FYI

For ZDNLAW only

Thank you for the help here again ! FYI I called Detective Max Delvalle and told him the false address and PO BOX issues. His answer was that he will open an investigation when someone comes to his desk and files a scam complaint... I am working on finding someone....
That's interesting. Any pressure you can put on D, the better.

Strange he won't take a report over the phone, but I'm glad you found someone to hear the issue at least.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he won't take a report over the phone

Thank you for the information because I have some candidates but they are in Germany, France and some other States and I had eliminated them.

Wait, I'm not saying that I know he won't take a report over the phone. I thought that was what you were saying.

If he will take a report over the phone, you should tell everyone you can to call in and ask to file a report.