Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience in business law - sole proprietor, partnership, and corporations
11688690

Good Morning, I have a question today about contracts in

Good Morning,

I have a question today about contracts in websites. I have a ministry and I'm asking donations that are non tax deductible. Is it possible to give a notice that the donations are final, non refundable?

Check the paragraph below:

All optional donations are non tax deductible, final and nonrefundable.
For any product or service purchased through the Website, you agree to pay all fees and charges on time. All costs and fees are quoted and payable in United States Dollars. Payment shall be made by credit card only, via PayPal, Authorize.net. You agree that you will not initiate any chargebacks to LLC unless otherwise authorized by LLC in writing. You understand and agree that you will be responsible and required to pay for any costs associated with any chargebacks that you have initiated against LLC. You agree that you will pay all costs of collection, including legal fees, incurred by LLC.
In the event you dispute the amount or validity of any payments made under this Agreement, you must notify LLC, in writing, within ten (10) days of any such dispute. You understand that your failure to notify LLC of any dispute within ten (10) days will constitute your express waiver of any claims related to the disputed payment.
LLC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website, E-Books, Podcasts, Prayers or any of its associated services without notice and in its sole and absolute discretion. LLC reserves the right at any time to modify the price charged for the services offered through the Website.

Is this appropriate?

Thanks
Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

Absolutely.

For a gift to be valid - there must be an intent, delivery, and acceptance of the gift on the part of the donor.

Then, once the gift is make, as long as there isn't fraud on the part of the donee (gift recipient) then the donor has no right nor legal basis to demand return of the gift or donation.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

If you have any questions, about this or anything else, please ask for me, Law Pro, directly in the question and I will try to assist you as best I can.

For example, you would state, "This question is for Law Pro . . . (then on with your question).