I don't understand nor will you be able to:
1. Take out a business loan that is absent a personal guarantee.
Won't be able to do if the business isn't profitable - no one will loan you monies without a personal guarantee AND the personal assets to cover the loan.
2. File for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
A Ch 11 bankruptcy is a viable option ONLY if the business can discharge some of it's debts to be profitable. If there are no debts except for the ongoing monthly business expenses - a Ch 11 bankruptcy is not a viable option and the bankruptcy trustee won't confirm the Ch 11 plan.
3. Wait 6 months and see if business gets any better.
I can't give an opinion about this because I don't know what your business is nor the local market nor your business's market.
4. Place the business on the market as soon as possible.
Not worth much other that the asset value if the company isn't making money or losing money - no "goodwill
" in the name or business.
5. Contact a marketing company to increase business.
Again, I can't give an opinion about this because I don't know what your business is nor the local market nor your business's market.