Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

On the revision of the Final Order, do I start where it states

Customer Question

On the revision of the Final Order, do I start where it states FINDINGS OF FACT AS TO AGREEMENT? Do I need to state that it is the First Amendment to the Agreement and why?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your new question.

You do need to call it the first amended or revised agreement and the reason you do so is to distinguish this one from the original one.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you start the agreement off with just the Findings of Fact? Or does it need include the reason why it was revised?

What about the part where it states:

Hearing Date

Judge

Attorney for Plaintiff

Attorney for Defendant

Court Reporter

Order prepared by:

Do I omit that portion?

You need to start off by the reason you are seeking the revision and state the formula was included in there by mistake.

You have to leave hearing date blank until the clerk gives it to you. You fill in your name as one attorney and the other party or their attorney in the other blank and order is prepared by you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry. I was talking about the typing of the revision of the entire agreement.

When I retype the agreement with the lines omitted, do I include the information I stated above from the original hearing?

I am filing it as a form motion, there will be no new hearing. I am also including a copy of the letter from the Department of Defense Finance Office stating they need a clarification order on the pension.

Yes, you need to make it look identical to the original one.