Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Do I have to submit the entire agreement with the changed language

Do I have to submit the entire agreement with the changed language in the part talking about the military pension in my request to modify?
Or do I just file the motion to change the portion of the language regarding the pension, without submitting the entire agreement modified?
Thank you for your new question.

In your motion you would state specifically what needs to be corrected/removed. Then you would state you are attaching a copy of the corrected order and you attach a corrected version of the entire agreement to the court. If the other party objects, then the court will set a hearing for you to argue that this was only an error in the agreement and should be corrected.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.