Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

I have to send you two PDF documents before you can answer!

I have to send you two PDF documents before you can answer! How can I do this?
Thank you for your question. The only way we can get pdf document is if you upload them to this forum by using the link tool next to the smiley face on your toolbar in your reply or upload them to a site like mediafire and send us the link so we can see them and then respond and ask your questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried to upload the two PDF files and every time it says access denied

Please try to use a site like, it is easier and you can just send me the link.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

:How do I do this?

If you go to they have pretty clear instructions on how you can upload a document for sharing and they walk you through it step by step.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Paul to confusing, I don't have enough time to think this through! Why won't if upload through this apparent dialog method!

I do not know why you are having so many problems uploading, since most customers seem to be able to do it quite easily, I am sorry for the issues you seem to be having.

The only other thing you can do is send an email [email protected] and ask customer service to send them to me by email.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have uploaded the two PDF files into how do I "share"
by email to you or to where, or what link?

Send me the link from your mediafire uploads so I can get to them by pasting the link in your reply to me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. What are your questions about this company, because they are reported regularly as a scam with unfair and deceptive business practices?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you read my PDF files they were very misleading in when I would receive my silver. In other words as long as they sent it out the send date and not by the date deliver to the customer, it could take days or months to deliver the product, and they are not at fault! Look how long it took to deliver the silver Nov 29 to like to 18 Mar 2013, over 100 days after they received my money! Am I screwed, or is there a legal recourse to refund my money?

Thank you for your response.

There are numerous reports on this company and claims there is no gold or silver as they promise. You can see the numerous reports at Ripoff Report. Also see: Scam Report. See also HubPages.

In order to get anything back from this company, you first need to call the attorney general in WA where they are located and file a complaint. Then if the AG cannot resolve the issue, your next step is to file suit against them in WA to seek to recover your money from them.

These are your legal recourses.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for the long delay, what is best way to locate an attorney/lawyer in the State of Washington!

Thank you for your response.

The best way to locate an attorney in WA would be using the same sites used by other attorneys, or or and you are looking for a consumer protection law attorney.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Paul, thanks for your advice, I believe we have gone as far as we can!

Thank you very much.