Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. representing small business, real estate, probate

Appeal request

I will to know how long do it take to here from the reguarding your appeal request is there a deadline

There is generally no deadline on courts of appeals handing down decisions. If the case is in a state court of appeals or supreme court, a decision can usually be expected within 60 to 90 days after all briefs have been submitted.

I hope that this information is helpful. Please click on a smiley face so that I will be compensated for assisting you. If you have a follow up question please send me back a Reply without entering any rating. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.