BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.

What legends would we need to add to the stock certificate

What legends would we need to add to the stock certificate to sell equity to friends and family investors?
hello, I will be assisting you.

I assume that this is a close corporation. if that is the case, generally speaking no legends are necessary. what is necessary though is a vote pursuant to the by laws of the corporation and to abide by Any stockholder agreements that may exist as far as rights of first refusal and other rights that may exist.

the other document that is needed is a company restitution pursuant to a vote of the board of directors and/or shareholders to authorize the sale and issuance of the stock

thank you for allowing me to assist you.

please rate my service. without your rating I
do not compensated for my work