Legalease
Legalease, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience corps, LLC's and partnerships; preparation, negotiation of complex contracts and business agreements
20355756

I want to form a LLC in Texas. It will be a single member LLC

I want to form a LLC in Texas. It will be a single member LLC for leasing 3 of my properties.

Can you redirect me to the form that I must fill out to create a LLC in Texas.

Hello there

-

All of these forms can be found at the website for the Texas Attorney General here -- http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/forms_boc.shtml The LLC Certificate of Formation is Form Number 205 and it is the fifth form listed in the columns when you open the website and scroll downwards.

-

I hope that helps!!

-

MARY

-

Please let me know if you have further questions. If not, please press the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face below so I wil be paid for my time. I am paid NOTHING unless you press a positive rating below. Pressing the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face below will NOT cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is this the correct form: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/forms/205_boc.pdf ?

Also, do I fill out my own name for Agent, Governing Authority, and Organizer?

I'm trying to create a LLC for my rentals. The LLC will only be under my name.

Hello again Jack -

-

Yes that is the correct form. Yes, you are the one person for all three of these designations. Governing Authority - you should check box A and you are the manager of the LLC (the only manager and member and agent -- because it is a single member LLC, you are all of these things). The instructions are actually pretty good.

-

MARY

-

Please press the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face above (under neath the ANSWER box) and below so I wil be paid for my time to answer both questions. I am paid NOTHING unless you press a positive rating above and below. Pressing the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face above and below will NOT cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!