Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a Q waiting for you. I think Im tiring you out. I only

Customer Question

I have a Q waiting for you. I think I'm tiring you out. I only have a few more then we can condense all of them. Thank you for your help
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your post.

If I may ask, what is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For BizIPEsq

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 3 years ago.
Sure thing, I am back. What is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

To sum up

Plaintiff granted extension to 27/7/13. I should ask court to do the same. Clerk said she can not help me to submit, do I request "Extension For Declaratory Judgement and Accounting" stating plaintiff granted extension and if the court agree. I will be out of town.

I file " MOTION to COMPEL"
They are not complying with discovery is my argument.
( there is no blank form to be had I also searched the Internet)
At the same time I file "MOTION to show CAUSE"
1- Ask court to intervene and at least rule on the issue of the financial info requested. My argument again is "Not complying with discovery"

I have 30 days from 6/6/13, deadline is 4/7/13 to go against judgement....

I file "MOTION to set aside DEFAULT JUDGMENT"
1- outline reasons why I could not answer original complaint. ( I have problem with this)
2- Attach proposed answer, counter claims to Motion( court can now seek substance to my claim)
3- Ask to dismiss action against LLC (argument??)their argument is I never dissolved it.
4- Ask court to suspend all requests for info

Small claims

When do I start with them and by BEST case FIRST

Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 3 years ago.
Let me review this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there something that I need to clarify ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you cannot help plse let me know, I have time sensitive case here. And you are all I have.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wendy may I get back to you later on this. I think pro helping me will get to this or we my delete this and start new.

Thank you for your help

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Your professional has left the site unfortunately. We will miss him. Would you like me to go ahead and close this question so you can open another one?

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wendy this is not good I am stranded and have no idea how to continue, this is a big mess

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
The pro who was helping you is unavailable. I can close this for you and you can post it as a fresh question. That would probably be best as it would maximize the question's exposure while we search.

Let me know.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am sorry for your delay in getting a response.

Do you still require this question answered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I did not provide timely accounting as by previous judgement. Plaintiff now seek "Supplemental Relief" on expenses in detail. BUT refuse Discovery and says I need to provide records within my possession
Your initial contributor here. I believe I have attempted to assist you in the past. What specifically is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refer to previous Q's

I need to file motion to set aside to comply with deadline.

Can I do this all in one motion as described in previous response.

Please take note of last two, 'In general if you have to stagger them then file motion to set aside to comply with deadline then motion to compel.

at the same time since plaintiff granted extension you can comply with that discovery request at the same time.

URGENT

Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Camille, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Camille

Hi Rupert,

I believe I answered this in your other posting. Please let me know if I can clarify anything else. Thank you!