Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .

I am acquainted with someone from the middle east who is head

Customer Question

I am acquainted with someone from the middle east who is head of their own financial investment firm, they are also of middle eastern extraction. They brag of being sent monies in cash (paper bills) form via the mail service from relatives and friends in the middle east to 'invest' for them. Is this legal? If not who can I report this person to anonymously?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

You can report this to the FTC at and also to the IRS at

Additionally, if you believe there is a threat to security, individuals across the world can report suspicious criminal activity to the ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Tip Line 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Highly trained specialists take reports from both the public and law enforcement agencies on more than 400 laws enforced by ICE HSI. Call 866-DHS-2-ICE

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so very much!
Expert:  Loren replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.