BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

BizIPEsqDefendant asked me to inspect and negotiate the

BizIPEsq

Defendant asked me to inspect and negotiate the price of a 6" Sheetmetal roller. He did not feel comfortable doing this deal for in the past he had legal dealings with the seller. I agreed inspected the machine and sent him few photos from my phone. I went there several times then assured him that this is a good buy. After weeks of deliberation he decided to buy the machine. I delivered the check and picked the roller up with my truck that is a double axle super duty. My life at that time was rather hectic. Back and forth. Between WA, TX and FL. At a opportune moment I asked him what he was going to pay me for all my time and the use of my truck he told me, that we can take care of everything when I come back from WA. I never got to speak to him about this and going to claim compensation on a "quantum merit" basis. $350

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for requesting me again

BizIPEsq. :

It sounds like to performed the service and he is now refusing to compensate you.

BizIPEsq. :

First you need to price the value of the services you provided. If you had done something like this in the past then you can bring proof of what you got paid in the past and ask to be paid the same

BizIPEsq. :

in the alternative you can also figure out your own price for each portion of the services you provided (the negotiations, the transportation etc.)

BizIPEsq. :

or you can look at what others would charge for these services and charge the same

BizIPEsq. :

once you figure it out either send a demand notice or you file a law suit in small claim court

BizIPEsq. :

as a reminder, if you win you will be able to collect the court filing fee in addition to the recovery for the services you provided

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Customer:

If there is an "Id" of some sort that you can recognise WHO I AM your answers will go much faster I know you deal with a lot of people and I'm trying to help. Please let me know if I can do something so you recognise me. This will be SMALL CLAIM as well

BizIPEsq. :

I do recognize your ID

BizIPEsq. :

but I do not want to assume that you already know certain things that is why I explain things sometimes several times -- that is what I mentioned small claims again.

BizIPEsq. :

trying to explain everything as thoroughly as possible

Customer:

I understand thank you. Let's call this a Wrap. THANK YOU AGAIN

Hey there, I wanted to let you know that I am locked out of the category and cannot respond on the pending question. I have sent an email to customer serfice to help so I can respond.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh! thank you so much, Please let me know. Chewing nails over here. I'll call them as well.

I am locked out of that category.

In the alternative, if you have ability to continue rating in this thread (that is to give me additional excellent ratings) then I will be post an answer in this thread
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem at all, let's GO.....Do I have to repost the Q And rate you now or wait tiil we done?