Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
17897874

If you obtain a business license, does it matter if you open

If you obtain a business license, does it matter if you open or not right away?
If the license is issued, can the business owner take his or her time setting up so the business has a good grand opening?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

There is no requirement that you open once you get the license. You can wait as long as you want unless the license has some limitation or expiration attached to it by the licensing authority. Otherwise, plan a grand grand opening!

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem.

Thank you.

JudgeLaw
Thank you, Mike, for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):  http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-JudgeLaw/

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will do