Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney
26798026

California Limited Civil: Can I send discovery to the Plaintiff

California Limited Civil: Can I send discovery to the Plaintiff along with my answer? I would like to just pay for one certified mailing as well as enclosing one proof of service. It's been 15 days since I was served, if I read correctly I can propound discovery 10 days after being served. Please advise: FYI: I have ready Economic litigation forms rogg's, RFD"s, RFA's, SPI's. Thanks'

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There is no law that prevents a person from serving discovery requests along with the answer, as long as it's been at least 10 days from the date of service or your first appearance in the case, whichever is first.

Just keep in mind that discovery requests are not filed with the court.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.