BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

Dear Attorney, How can i know that the company i am dealing

Customer Question

Dear Attorney,

How can i know that the company i am dealing with is registered in US? I got an employment offer with end client but there are 2 companies between my company and the client. I know the prime vendor is legitimate but do not know that the company with which we need to make contract for this is legitimate and established and registered in US eventhough their website says it is from Seattle, WA(i-tecsol).
Category: Business Law
Expert:  BizIPEsq. replied 4 years ago.

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

Let me do some research. I will need to log off in the process and it will take some time so please bear with me.

Customer :

I-tecsol.com

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you. Looking into it

Customer :

FederalTaxId: 99-0379559

BizIPEsq. :

I've been trying to find additional info on the company and the odd thing is that they do not show as being registered in Washington. I tried searching with various search terms but they did not show up. In addition, the address that they use point to an apartment complex called mountain view apartments in Tukwila, WA.

BizIPEsq. :

Since this is raising some concern I would directly ask the company for their registration info in WA.

BizIPEsq. :

Did they extend a full time employment offer to you? (i.e W2 employee?)

BizIPEsq. :

Do you require any additional help on this question?