BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

We are a canadian cie selling popular electronics to France

We are a canadian cie selling popular electronics to France market. we would like to buy refurbished Apple products on ebay and to resell them to our customers in France with little profit. Can we legally do that ? If not can we buy used apple products on ebay and resell them ?

Apple products = ipad, iphone and Itouch

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you

BizIPEsq. :

This is an international law question

BizIPEsq. :

As long as you buy legitimate used Apple products in N. America you may sell them in the EU

BizIPEsq. :

subject to the payment of duty taxes according to the relevant rates between France / EU and Canada / U.S.

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my answer

BizIPEsq. :

Without your rating I do not get compensated for my work

Customer: What about refurbished ?
Customer: What about refurbished products ?
Customer: Need more infos about our main concern refurbished items. Not sure we are allowed to.
BizIPEsq. :

Please do not give poor service rather follow up with a question. Experts are penalized for getting poor service

BizIPEsq. :

there is not much to elaborate other than that you have the right to important used goods provided they are not counterfeit.

BizIPEsq. :

What is your specific additional question?

Customer: I though refurbished was different from used. If not we are done with this question I'll eate excellent service.
BizIPEsq. :

Refurbished is used. Legally it is distinguishable from new and in fact refurbished cannot be represented as new even if it factory refurbished

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Feel free to request me if you have any future questions