Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Paul: If I provide the owner written notice (once the liens

Paul: If I provide the owner written notice (once the liens are filed and approved) giving him 10 days to remit the funds, am I simply able to let him know that after the 10 days, I will foreclose without having to go through court? In this business, I have business control although the entity has not been able to pay me. The internal assets are not enough to pay the amount owed so I was hoping that I could simply collect the assets I am able to turn over. Strange situation.
Thank you for your question and for asking for me again.

You have to go through court I am afraid to foreclose on the liens. I am afraid for any seizure of property of another requires a court order, unless they have a written security agreement with you waiving the judicial process and allowing you to seize without a court order.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking or you would like more information or you want to supply me with additional information to help you, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered using REPLY to EXPERT.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.