Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.

Opening a corporation where the officers are not revealed. I

Opening a corporation where the officers are not revealed.
I have opened a few in Nevada however the officer show up on the stated web site.
I’m told Delaware does not show who the officers are.
Is this true
Can you give me some insight on this please?
Thank you
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

The party who incorporates the Nevada LLC show up online, but the Nevada LLA can keep the officers anonymous by filing the LLC only in the name of the initial owner or manager. Only the initial owner's name appears.

DE law is that you are not required to list officers or directors.on the filings.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.