BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.

Thanks for your help with my last question. I was able to complete

Thanks for your help with my last question. I was able to complete the form with understanding!
I am still working on the remaining forms that are included in the packet I must submit by the end of today. Could you please help me understand this form.. Which section should I fill out??

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for requesting me. This is a form that seeks information about the people who are involved in your company. The owner(s), manager(s).

BizIPEsq. :

As you can see it is fairly extensive and would take me a considerable amount of time to assist you complete it. I'll be happy to answer a couple of specific questions otherwise, I would suggest that you either seek someone's help at the dept of aging or increase the fee offered for the question to $250.

Ok, thank you for the advice. I will try to figure out that form later. Let me ask another question instead. For the company I am trying to start, I have chose the business structure LLC. I have completed the Certificate of Formation, EIN, and many other required documentations. It is asking for Articles of Organization and Regulations of Organization. What documentation would I need to satisfy those requirements that they are asking for?

BizIPEsq. :

Sure thing.

BizIPEsq. :

The articles of organization is the document you filed with the state to form the company. It typically states at the top "articles of organization" or it would have a bunch of paragraph that each recount something about the LLC for example "First. The name of the company shall be ____" "Second, the address of the company shall be _____" etc.

BizIPEsq. :

The regulations of the organization is also known as the "operating agreement ". Here is a link to a sample agreement. You'll need to fill in your info

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you again!