Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .

In PA, if there is an indemnification clause in the contract

In PA, if there is an indemnification clause in the contract between my agency and a company, am I bound in any way by that clause once my employment with the agency ends?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

Typically, the indemnification would apply only to claims accruing during the term of the agreement. Though, the indemnification obligation could be extended beyond the contract termination by the specific terms of the contract and the indemnification.

It has been my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further assistance. I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you. I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. Please also remember that I cannot control whether the law is favorable to your situation, so please do not penalize me for having to deliver bad news.

Thank you.