Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

I am in the process of starting a business. I am trying to

I am in the process of starting a business. I am trying to do the Certificate of Formation on the secretary of state website. I am stuck and need some help. The screen I am at right now reads "Supplemental Provisions/Information," and there is a large blank area following. I am not sure what I am supposed to put there. It also asked me to add an "attachment/Letter of Consent." Please help!
Thanks, Lisa
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good morning Lisa. You simply leave that section blank. There is no legal requirement that you include anything there and typically it is left blank. You only need to attach a Letter of Consent if you had to get someone else's approval to use the name you want to use or if someone else reserved the name. Otherwise, no attachment is required.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX been a great help! I am sure I will be back to you for advice soon!! :-)

You're very's my pleasure! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!
Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!
Thank you also for the bonus! I appreciate your kindness!