BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.

We also have men come in that are dresses as women but you

We also have men come in that are dresses as women but you can tell they are not women. My rules still apply that we only have women's dressing rooms. We have it posted Women's Dressing Room-No gentlemen allowed but they are dresses as a woman but they are a man. How do I tell them or how do I ask them for verification like a drivers license....if the person was a man and transformed to a woman legally than we would allow them, but not men dressed as women.

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you

BizIPEsq. :

You have the right to ask for an ID and confirm that the person is of the sex that is permitted to enter the dressing room. You should post a sign that says "Men are not permitted in the women's dressing room. You must present an ID prior to entry."

BizIPEsq. :

I trust this answered your question

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for your continued patronage. Please rate my service