BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a business attorney. I represent individuals and companies with all business related matters.
73280834

I have a default judgment over a business contract 9guaranteed

I have a default judgment over a business contract 9guaranteed by me personally).
They have sched a creditors examination and I need an attorneys advise
Guy Keyes XXXXXXXXXX

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

What is your legal question?

Customer:

I have a default judgement and have received a creditors examination to appear.

Customer:

Can the judgement be set aside in Ariz?

Customer:

If I go through examination, what can happen?

Customer:

Is bancrupcy an option?

BizIPEsq. :

On what basis would you set aside the judgment? Were you served with a summon and complained and then with a motion for default judgment? If you were not then you need to look at the service of process affidavit and see what address and/or who was served.

BizIPEsq. :

as far the examination, it is a court-ordered meeting between you and the judgment creditor to determine whether you have any ability to pay the judgment and decide how you will pay the judgment.. The judgment creditor will want to know about your income, savings, property and other financial information. In addition, your bank and/or employer may also have to give information to the creditor and the court. You can make arrangements to pay the creditor, your property can be sold, or your wages can be garnished.

BizIPEsq. :

Bankruptcy may be an option. It depends on the underlying debt and your current overall financial well being. If it turns out that bankruptcy is an option and you cannot come to a satisfying payment plan that you should consider filing for one as as practicable.

BizIPEsq. :

if you cannot afford a bankruptcy attorney Arizona has a number of legal organizations that may be able to help. Check out this link: http://azlawhelp.org/viewresults.cfm?mc=4&sc=25

BizIPEsq. :

there is a Bankruptcy Hotline
230 N. First Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phone Number:
Toll Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

BizIPEsq. :

also the Volunteer Lawyers Program - Apache, Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pinal, Navajo and Santa Cruz Counties LSC
64 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85701
Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Toll Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNNext. 4176

BizIPEsq. :

and finally Volunteer Lawyers Program - Pima County
2343 E Broadway Blvd, Suite 200, Tucson, AZ 85719
Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Toll Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my service. Without your rating I do not get compensated for my work.