Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

Does south africa have a valid drug/antiterrorist certificate

Does south africa have a valid drug/antiterrorist certificate needed to transfer money from south Africa to the US and pay $50,000 to get it
Thank you for your response. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

NO, there is no such thing as an anti terrorist/drug certificate and this is something that is told to marks in internet scams where the internet mark has been promised some ridiculous amount of money for doing nothing and from someone they do not personally know and then when the mark agrees these fees start coming and the mark is supposed to pay them to get the ridiculous amount of money they had been promised. The think is the ridiculous amount of money does not exist and these fees are how the scam artists make their money from the scam victims.

There is no such fee and even if there were some legitimate fee, it would be held back from the money that was being transferred and the recipient would not to actually need to pay it up front from their personal funds.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”