Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients .
17897874

Trade Regulation might be in the wrong category to address

Trade Regulation might be in the wrong category to address these questions but I will ask anyway...Are there legal penalties for doing a self initiated business background check if you are not a business?
Me: And what if the only intention in doing so was to find out what employers could discover upon conducting a similar background check?
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide you excellent service.

No, your background information is your own and you are free to order it. It is only when you order background checks on other people that you need permission.

I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem.

Thank you.

JudgeLaw