Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 years practicing attorney, JD, BA, MBA
19958803

Company has a bank account in Arizona where the company filed

Company has a bank account in Arizona where the company filed as a corporation. The same company registered in Arizona goes to another state to do business and decides that a new bank account should be opened with a different bank in the town in the other state. That is ok ?
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
The same company registered in Arizona goes to another state to do business and decides that a new bank account should be opened with a different bank in the town in the other state. That is ok ?
.
Yes, there is no legal prohibition on a company having numerous bank accounts either in one state or spread out through different states if they choose to.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

.

Please remember to rate my service. If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.