MShore Law
MShore Law, Attorney
Experience:  Drafted Negotiated and/or Reviewed Thousands of Commercial Agreements

I am selling my business and want to add an addendum to the

I am selling my business and want to add an addendum to the sales agreement , how do I go about that? Please help me!
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. What is the objective of the addendum?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the objective is the same as stated that the buyer can not turn around and sue me for anything after the sale is complete

Thank you Pushpa, does the business have any pending suits, liabilities, or debts that the buyer is assuming?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, the business has none of the above mentioned problems , it is a very good clean business . It is a 18 year old hair salon.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX addendum would include language similar to the following: Buyer agrees that he/she/it shall indemnify seller against any and all claims of liability or legal action by virtue of any alleged act or omission. Buyer agrees to hold seller for harmless for any and all claims, known or unknown, arising against the business or buyer in his/her/its personal capacity by virtue of the purchase of the business. The provisions herein stated shall be effective as of the date of sale." Please let me know if this does not answer your question or if you have any follow up questions. If this does answer your questions, please positively rate my answers.