MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experience in business law, contract law and related matters.

To have office in New York should I register in New York or

To have office in New York should I register in New York or Delaware registration is enough
It would depend on the type of business and specifics of the business. Here is a link to the NY State business license and permit website. It's a great resource and can answer all of your questions about New York specific business requirements.

If you look at the site, you will see that it is very specific to the type of business.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is same online business itself. Just want to have office in NY & run the show. So Delaware registration is enough.

Not sure what you mean by "enough". If you are actually running the business from an office in NY, you will need to follow NY business rules, i.e. rules related to taxes and the like. That website I gave you a link to is a good place to start. You can also call them.